Free Twitter Followers : You’ve probably heard the old adage that you should always be careful about what you tweet about, especially if you’re trying to build up your business. While it’s true that there are many benefits to being active on Twitter, one of the best and most underrated of these benefits is the ability to quickly and easily attract free Twitter followers who might be interested in what you have to say or sell. Here are eight ways to get free Twitter followers.
Ways to Get Free Twitter Followers
When it comes to social media marketing, the more followers you have, the more visible you are, and thus the more opportunities you have to market your products or services to that large audience. That’s why many people will pay big bucks to get Twitter followers from companies that offer that service.
But before you do that, read on to find out how you can get free Twitter followers, just by sharing your content in interesting ways and by paying attention to who might be interested in what you have to say and what they might have to say back!
- Find popular hashtags that are relevant to your business or niche and use them in your tweets.
- Seek out influencers in your industry and follow their followers.
- Use keywords in your profile that will help people find you when they search for those terms.
- Run contests and giveaways that require users to follow you to enter.
- Tweet often and tweet interesting content that will get users to engage with you.
- Provide value by retweeting or favoriting other users’ content.
- Keep an eye out for trending topics and join in on the conversation.
Tweet A LOT
Twitter is all about engagement. The more you tweet, the more likely your followers are to see and engage with your content. So tweet often! And make sure to mix up your content, tweeting both original thoughts and engaging with other users’ tweets.
Free Twitter Followers : You should also include a call-to-action in every tweet so that people know what they’re signing up for when they follow you. A few examples of good CTAs are: Sign up for my newsletter, Retweet this and help me win $1000, or RT if you love bacon.
Engage And Retweet Others’ Tweets
One of the best ways to get more followers on Twitter is to engage with other users. retweet it! Not only will the original poster be pleased, but their followers will see your name and profile and may decide to follow you as well. You can also include a thoughtful comment with your retweet; this personal touch goes a long way.
Free Twitter Followers : If you’re feeling particularly generous, leave positive feedback for people who share interesting content that’s relevant to your interests. It’ll pay off in the long run: people are naturally inclined to want to reciprocate when they’re appreciated.
Comment On Popular Threads
- Keep an eye on trending topics and jump in on popular conversations. Be sure to use relevant hashtags so that your tweets show up in the search results.
- Use Twitter lists to find influential people in your industry or niche and follow them. Many of them will follow you back.
- Find and follow people who have recently followed similar accounts to yours. They’re likely to be interested in what you have to say.
- Use relevant keywords in your profile so that when people search for those terms, your account comes up as a suggested result.
- Make sure your tweets are interesting and add value to the conversation. No one wants to follow a boring account!
Grow Your Email List
Hosting a contest or giveaway is a great way to get more followers on Twitter. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure the prize is something your target audience would want.
- Use hashtags in your tweets about the contest or giveaway, and make sure to use relevant keywords.
- Promote your contest or giveaway on other social media platforms, in addition to Twitter.
- Reach out to influencers and ask them to promote your contest or giveaway to their followers.
- Make it easy for people to enter the contest or giveaway – the fewer steps, the better.
- Make sure you have a clear call-to-action in your tweets about the contest or giveaway.
Offer Something Of Value For Free
- Share great content. If you want people to follow you, give them something worth following. share photos and videos, blog posts and infographics that are interesting and informative.
- Follow other users. When you find people with similar interests to yours, follow them! Most will follow you back.
- Use hashtags. Use relevant hashtags in your tweets, and check out trending hashtags to see what’s popular right now.
- Host a contest or giveaway. Who doesn’t love free stuff? Offer something of value for free (like an ebook or course) and require participants to follow you to enter.
- Leverage your other social media platforms.
Have A Contest or Giveaway
Twitter followers are notoriously difficult to come by. Everyone wants them, but few people are willing to put in the work required to get them. That’s why contests and giveaways are such a great way to gain followers quickly. Here are 8 ways you can run a successful contest or giveaway on Twitter.
Free Twitter Followers : Post about your contest/giveaway in advance: Let your followers know that they have a chance to win something just for following you! And be sure to let them know what they’ll need to do if they want to enter.
Promote your contest/giveaway at relevant times: Make sure that if there is any chance that someone could enter your contest or giveaway, then they’re going to see it when it counts. Promote it during the time of day when there are most active users on Twitter – typically after dinner and before bedtime – so that as many people as possible will see it!
Set Up An Opt-In Page
Free Twitter Followers : If you want to get more followers on Twitter, one of the best things you can do is set up an opt-in page. This is a page where people can sign up to receive your content, and it’s a great way to build your audience.
Free Twitter Followers : You’ll need to have a Facebook or LinkedIn account for this because both of these sites offer quick and easy ways to set up an opt-in form. After signing in, just follow the instructions on either site to create a landing page that promotes your new Twitter account.
Make sure that you link it directly from your social media bio so that when people click through they are immediately taken there without having to search for it. It should include language like Subscribe here for updates or Sign up here.